Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they will be resistant to rust and can be obtained with a higher level of ingress protection than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The main element benefit of aluminium enclosures is normally their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is essential for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a variety of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. Viewpoint all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent work force we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Package, which are made up of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are very reliable and are made using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom design them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across many different areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure perfect for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, rendering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but as well provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of sturdy aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our lightweight aluminum enclosure are made to meet the highest criteria of protection demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both commercial and commercial market segments. They are the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic devices of high value with better anti-corrosion functionality ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a high-quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them appropriate in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra done for a soft surface without sharp edges
· Painted release is painted with tough – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to needed thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally employed for transportation, insulation also in industrial and residential engineering for wall cladding and roofing functions.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their light and portable yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF assignments or projects which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the development of the enclosures, they can even be utilized for projects involving heat as the conditions make an excellent warmth sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in an array of applications such as: