DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a power up energy down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow manage can be additional to circuit to control the decent speed in the cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree within the tank immediately after the original working of the power unit.
6. Oil shifting is needed just after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards the moment each 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be provided if needed. Also a strain compen sated flow control could be additional for the circuit to regulate the descent velocity from the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our product sales engineer for your distinct pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree from the tank following the first running of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil altering is needed after the original 100 operation hours, afterwards as soon as just about every 3000 hrs.