Consisting of the pressure balanced gear pump, DC motor, multi-functional manifold, valves, tank, ect., this power unit is made to operate material handling equipment. The decreasing movement is achived from the solenoid valve with the decreasing speed controlled by an adjustable needle valve. The left and correct functions are equipped by using a dual pilot operated check valve and cross-over relief valves.
Remark: Please check with our revenue engineer for your different pump displacement, motor energy or tank capacity.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e.,non-continuous operation,30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned prior to set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. This power unit ought to be mounted horizontal.
5. Check the oil level inside the tank just after the very first start out of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil changing is required immediately after the original a hundred operation hours, afterwards once every single 3000 hrs.
SNOW PLOW Energy UNIT