Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer all of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart is the high-quality steel engineering along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality consistent product. What really sets us in addition to the other men is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the required location on the shaft. Make sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Do not apply extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or part to always be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys about both shaft and merchandise to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest degree of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered products with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can match almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.